We at Na’Desh & Associates are committed to facilitating and guiding change journeys through coaching services.
Are You Achieving Your Personal and Professional Goals?
What We Do!
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
An individual might choose to work with a coach for many reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- Something urgent, compelling or exciting is at stake (a challenge, stretch goal or opportunity)
- A gap exists in knowledge, skills, confidence or resources
- A desire to accelerate results
- A lack of clarity with choices to be made
- Success has started to become problematic
- Work and life are out of balance, creating unwanted consequences
- Core strengths need to be identified, along with how best to leverage them
As an extension to reasons for seeking a coach, working with a coach will assist individuals in various ways, including:
- Defining and achieving personal/professional goals
- Developing momentum
- Staying focused and on track
- Finding balance (between work/life or in just life in general)
- Achieving a more fulfilling personal and professional life